I am always searching for a better way to communicate with you all! I know that email can be so hard and if your email box looks anything like mine, you want to pick your computer up and throw it out the window. :-) That being said, I am going to try this tactic for summer basketball information. If we like it, I will stick with it during the regular season.
I will update the team site blog every Sunday or Monday. It will be the information that is pertinent to the coming week. I will still send out an email that directs you to the website as we get used to this new system. Please feel free to leave comments on the blog, as I will try to check those semi-regularly! Lets see how this will work. :-)
Shout outs from this weekend:
1. Welcome to our freshmen: Sophie, Gabrielle, Bella and Sammy! Great to see them on the court, working through it all! So proud of you!
2. Thank you to our coaches, Jason Griswold and Jojo! You both did a wonderful job helping the girls get it done AND you looked like you had some fun doing it!
3. Thank you to our Senior leaders, getting the freshmen acquainted to the new system and new level of high school basketball. Also, Hayley R and Sofia G stepping into the shoes of our couple missing seniors. Nice work ladies.
4. To our girls who hit the floor running after only 2 "refresher" practices. We are super excited for what we see and as we progress through the summer please remember what coach always says "the answers are in the gym!"
5. Shout out to all of the parents who came to support summer basketball. We sure appreciate you and the support you give this program. We are happy to hear your encouraging voices from the stands!